Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 1, Entry 1: Hi it's me. It's Nut.

Dear Diary,


Day 1 - mom is making me write a diary of my thoughts. I think she's going to sell and capitalize on it like the publishers of Anne Frank did. This causes suspicion. I don't know what to write about but mom says I should talk about myself so I will make you a list of the things that I like. 



Things I like:
  • Heating pads
  • Salmon (when mom makes salmon, us cats get a fillet of our own!)
  • Naps
  • Birds
  • My back scratched
  • Nip
  • Ground turkey
  • Toys: milk rings, glitter balls and things of the like
  • Titan and Mira (my brother and sister cats, except for when Titan sits on me and bites my neck)
Also a list of the things that I don't like.

Things I don't like:
  • Baths (I run circles around the inside of the tub singing songs of my people so much that my brother and sister cat try to figure out ways help me get out)
  • The toy, Da Bird - it had so much potential and I was the best cat in the house as far as catching it, it really looked like a bird but mom accidentally hit me in the face with it. Now I hide when it comes out. 
  • Being pilled
  • Nails trimmed
  • Ears cleaned
  • The hair dryer (mom felt bad for me after a bath one day, thought I'd be cold and tried to dry me with the hair dryer. I went from tame to feral in 3 seconds)
  • Titan when he eats my food
  • Titan when he leaps from the floor on top of me, in the middle of the night 
  • Cat carriers; I hide
  • Having to stay at the clinic while mom is out of town (I worry myself into depression, fever and illness within the first 24 hours of her absence)
  • When the fire alarm goes off in the apartment building. All three of us cats hide. Mom says that we'll burn alive with the amount of time it would take her to peel us off of our respective hiding spots we've designated for the sound of the fire alarm. 
I suppose that's all I've got for now. 

Until later,

Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment