Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 6, Entry 1 - Bottle Feeders

Dear Diary,

I have not made an entry in a day or so. The weekends with mom always seem to go by too fast. I enjoyed a heating pat Saturday.Mom turned the heating pad on when I wasn't looking nor in the room just to see if I would figure out if it was on. She's crazy if she thinks I didnt hear the clicks from across the apartment. 

I could probably hear the heating pad turn on from up a flight of stairs during a severe thunderstorm.  
Sometimes I wish I could have an entire week of Saturdays with mom, its nice to feel like the whole family is here. I'm pretty sure we are all that each other have got. 
Titan and Mira were orphaned at birth, they've known no mother cat, they've known no other cat except me and mom was literally their mom. Sometimes she calls them the bottle feeders. They do have strange little quirks about them

More tomorrow.

Until later,

Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment