Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 4, Entry 1 - Meditation

Dear Diary,

Today was uneventful and I definitely slacked. Tomorrow I'll have to groom myself longer, as a result of my laziness. There was more to look at outside our windows since the sun was shining, for a change. Not to be mistaken for warm weather, I can tell by how cold it is by the windows that it has to be very cold outside.

Sometimes I meditate. I sit on the heating pad for hours om lum lumming hoping my well intentions alone will turn it on. It hasn't happened yet but I'm still hopeful. Mom turns the heating pad on for me on Saturday mornings for a few hours while she has her coffee. What a blessing that is. In my life there's only two seasons now. Summer and heating pad season.

Mom meditates too, she also burns candles with scents of Nag Champa and Peppermint Eucalyptus. We cats don't necessarily enjoy them but at least they don't smell as bad as the essential oils that she uses. Mom's a little bit "new-agey" but I don't mind it that much, especially when she give me Reiki. It's my favorite thing especially when my nose is stuffed up. Sometimes I let mom hold my head in her hands and just fall asleep. Time for my pre bedtime nap. 
Namaste to all. 

Until later,

Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment